Berlin/Germany, June 23, 2022 – The Rejuvenation Startup Summit (Berlin, Oct. 14-15, 2022) is a vibrant networking event that brings together startups and members of the longevity venture capital/investor ecosystem – all aiming to create therapies to vastly extend the healthy human lifespan. Rejuvenation/Longevity biotech is a new, emerging field of medicine. It aims to prevent and reverse diseases of aging by addressing their common root cause, the aging process itself.
In addition to an exciting range of presentations from CEOs of startups in the field of rejuvenation/longevity, the summit features an all-day startup forum for vibrant networking. Starting midday on Friday and finishing off on Saturday night with a big party, it offers ample opportunity to get in touch, learn and network with some of the most promising companies in the field like:
- Dobri Kiprov, Co-founder and CSO of Lyfspn – carrying out a pilot study on Plasmapheresis
- Matthias Breugelmans, CEO of Elastrin – leveraging a platform to develop therapeutics that render calcified tissue and organs supple again
- Alex Blyth, CEO of LIfT BioSciences – developing the world’s first ‘off-the-shelf’ cell therapy to destroy all solid tumors
- James McCully and Alex Schueller, CEO of cellvie – pioneering Therapeutic Mitochondria Transplantation
- Yuri Deigin, CEO of Youth Bio – developing gene therapies aimed at restoring more youthful epigenetic profiles with the help of Partial Reprogramming
- Mark Allen, CEO of Elevian – restoring youthful regenerative capacity with the potential to treat and prevent many age-related diseases
- Mike Kope, CEO of Cyclarity – prevents age-related conditions such as atherosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke by addressing the root cause
- Aaron Cravens, CEO of REVEL – opens up an entirely new field in the treatment of age-related molecular damage – breaking cross-linked collagen fibers
- Ann Belien, CEO of Rejuvenate Biomed – researches the biology of aging and evaluates the therapeutic potential of synergistic combination drugs
- Robin Mansukhani, CEO of Deciduous Therapeutics – developing multiple activation approaches to clearing senescent cells via novel immunotherapies
- Rob Konrad Maciejewski, Co-founder and CEO of Biolytica – combining state-of-the-art health data analytics and personalized longevity programs
- Sophie Chabloz, Co-founder and CPO of Avea Life – science-based longevity ingredients that work together to target ageing on the cellular level
- Chris Shepard, CEO of Thymofox – regenerating the thymus to enhance human health-span
- Pankaj Kapahi, Founder and CEO of Juvify – expanding lifespan by reducing advanced glycation end products (AGEs)
- Mourad Topors, CSO of Repair Biotech – developing drugs for cholesterol and aging-related diseases
- Jesus Zurdo, CEO of Telomere Therapeutics – developing a telomerase-based gene therapy for the treatment of pathologies related to the shortening of telomeres and, therefore, aging
- Vlad Vitoc, CEO of MAIA Biotechnology – dedicated to developing targeted cancer therapies
- Eric Verdin, CEO and president of the Buck Institute for Research on Aging
Investors may explore concrete investment opportunities, or – if new to the field, get jumpstarted on the upcoming new megatrend ‘Rejuvenation/Longevity’ – a still young industry that will eventually become much bigger than today’s largest technology markets.
Early Bird pricing for the Rejuvenation Startup Summit (Oct 14-15) tickets stays effective till Thursday, 21 of July, 12:00 pm CET (03:00 am Pacific).
About the Rejuvenation Startup Summit 2022
The Rejuvenation Startup Summit (Berlin, Oct. 14-15, 2022) hosted by the Forever Healthy Foundation, is a vibrant networking event that aims to accelerate the development of the rejuvenation biotech industry.
Rejuvenation/Longevity biotech is a new, emerging field of medicine. It aims to prevent and reverse diseases of aging by addressing their common root cause, the aging process itself. Rejuvenation therapies aim to reverse or repair age-related cellular changes such as molecular waste, calcification, tissue stiffening, loss of stem cell function, genetic alterations, and impaired energy production.
The Summit brings together startups, members of the longevity venture capital / investor ecosystem, and researchers interested in founding or joining a startup – all aiming to create therapies to vastly extend the healthy human lifespan.
Further information can be found at www.forever-healthy.org/summit.
For free media & press passes, please contact:
Frank Schueler, Chief Operating Officer
We would like to ask you a small favor. We are a non-profit foundation, and unlike some other organizations, we have no shareholders and no products to sell you. We are committed to responsible journalism, free from commercial or political influence, that allows you to make informed decisions about your future health.
All our news and educational content is free for everyone to read, but it does mean that we rely on the help of people like you. Every contribution, no matter if it’s big or small, supports independent journalism and sustains our future. You can support us by making a donation or in other ways at no cost to you.
Write a comment: