Supporting aging research news and education
The Longevity Literacy Project is an initiative that allows companies and organizations to support our newsmaking and educational activities and help the drive to end age-related diseases. Supporting companies have a particular focus in one area related to the field, such as biomarkers, finance and cryptocurrency, or investment, and they sponsor the creation of content about their chosen areas of interest. Articles that are part of the Longevity Literacy Project are marked with the project banner and their company logo.
- In 2021, the cryptocurrency market was estimated as having a market capitalization of around $3 trillion, almost equal to the UK’s […]
- With news of H.E. Justin Sun’s plans to invest $51K into the Longevity Prize, a fund seeking to stimulate innovative research proposals, it appears that there is a marked interest within the crypto and tech communities […]
- Coinbase CEO, Brian Armstrong, has announced his intention to sell 2% of his Coinbase stock and invest the funds into innovative longevity research in a move that could see ~$54 million put towards the advancement of longevity science. Armstrong’s […]
- The Longevity Prize has just received its second largest donation to date. The latest contribution has come from cryptocurrency entrepreneur and founder of the blockchain DAO ecosystem TRON, H.E. Justin Sun, who has confirmed his […]
- Dr. Morten Schiebye-Knudsen is the founder of the Longevity Molecule Project funded by VitaDAO. However, this is just one side of his research. After starting his career as a physician in Denmark, he studied at the National Institute on […]
- Three years ago, the concept of a video conference in which participants pass pieces of intellectual property to each other via digital tokens seemed improbable. In 2022, not only is this a reality, it’s the fifth such […]
- In March 2022, VitaDAO uploaded the funding proposal VDP-39, Longevity Hackers Film Participation, initiating a discussion and vote on VitaDAO’s potential contribution to the project. On March 24th, this vote was passed, and the film’s team […]
- Gitcoin is an online platform that provides the digital community with an opportunity to work on open-source software projects for […]
- Some people store tickets as keepsakes; others hold onto other mementos, such as t-shirts, magnets, small metallic pins, or souvenirs of having visited a particular place at a particular […]
- Periodontal disease affects more than 47% of adults aged 30 and over. For people over 65 years of age, that number rises to over 70%, […]
Sponsors of the Longevity Literacy Project
We would like to thank the companies who have supported us through the Longevity Literacy Project and are helping us to do more to engage with the public, policymakers, and researchers about the potential of rejuvenation biotechnology. If you are interested in joining the Longevity Literacy Project and supporting quality news making and education, please contact us.