Advertising on Lifespan.io
Lifespan.io is an independent news and research initiative of the Lifespan Extension Advocacy Foundation, a nonprofit organization that, as part of its mission, reports on the people, ideas, research, events and technologies that shape the future of human aging and longevity.
Our goal is to provide society with accurate information about progress in aging and longevity research and the development of interventions that bring aging under medical control and extend healthy human lifespan.
We recognize that media focused on aging research and related products can have a significant impact on the subjects of our coverage, our audiences, and society in general, and we are determined to act in the best interest of society and the rejuvenation research industry. As a non-profit, we rely on the generosity of our donors and earned income. However, for the sake of accurate and independent reporting, we maintain a barrier between news coverage and revenue sources. Financial support via donations, sponsorship, or advertisement does not imply the endorsement of donors, sponsors, advertisement partners, or their products, services, or opinions.If you are interested in advertising on our website please contact us using this email address.
The following guidelines clarify the nature of our relationships with companies that are interested in partnering with us for advertising or sponsorship.
Acceptance Criteria for Paid Ad Placements on LEAF Webpages and Sponsorship Relationships for Our Events
Provided that each advertisement or sponsorship is properly labeled as such, the Lifespan Extension Advocacy Foundation (LEAF) may accept advertising and sponsorships from the following businesses:
- Medical research contract services
- Pharmaceutical companies, supplement producers, and medical device producers whose products fully meet the requirements of their respective countries in terms of licensing, safety, efficacy, manufacturing, storage, and distribution; they must have approval from the FDA or a foreign equivalent
- Medical service providers, such as hospitals and clinics, that fully meet the licensing and practice requirements of their respective countries
- On-mission outreach or media initiatives, such as conferences, webinars, movies, books, and open letters
- Investment funds, philanthropic foundations, and firms in other fields that are currently directly supporting sound rejuvenation biotechnology companies with direct investment, donation, or in-kind donations in the form of services
LEAF may also accept sponsorships from biotechnology companies and startups that are currently developing rejuvenation biotechnology products. We will assess these companies’ eligibility based on their published research.
LEAF will not accept ad placements or sponsorships from the following:
- Companies or entities that have demonstrated unscrupulous communication practices, such as making exaggerated, misleading, or unsubstantiated claims about their medical products or services
- Companies that have pending, unresolved FDA (or foreign equivalent) warnings about their products, services, claims, or practices
- Companies whose products’ or services’ usage represent an evidence-based risk factor for public health
- Companies whose messages are discriminatory in nature or promote interpersonal or international conflicts and hatred
LEAF reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the suitability of advertising and sponsorships on its webpages and printed materials.