Come and Work for Lifespan.io
Lifespan.io is a US-based non-profit advocacy organization promoting and raising funds for research on human aging to accelerate the creation of therapeutics for extending healthy human life. Our goal is to set humanity free from the burden of age-related diseases.
Lifespan.io’s program portfolio ranges from a news outlet and media collaborations, advocacy initiatives to improve regulatory landscape internationally, to scientific conferences and pitch sessions for the investors interested in longevity. We serve as the voice of the longevity community and as a hub where the key players can meet, cross-pollinate and collaborate.
We are a culturally diverse team of mission-driven individuals who are passionate about the opportunity to enjoy greatly extended lives and provide it to every person in the world. We are moving towards our goal by working hard and working smart, and building our company and our ecosystem in the spirit of openness, mutual support and trust.
Lifespan.io is an advocacy organization raising public awareness and funds for research on aging and healthy longevity. To reach the goals, the organization is producing various types of news, educational and entertaining content (written and video), various events and webinars, and supporting scientific research directly via our crowdfunding platform.
The Marketing Manager is tasked to help realize the company goals with (online) marketing. Basically he/she is responsible for all Marketing activities within Lifespan.io. This means researching the audience, creating marketing strategy and campaigns, devising new ways to promote our content and events, dealing with clients for advertising, advising team members and the board on the marketing approach, following our online performance with KPI reporting and leading the Marketing Department.
- Advising the Board of Directors on Marketing strategies
- Developing the annual marketing plan, proposing and monitoring the advertising budget in collaboration with executive management
- Investigating audience with surveys and advising the organization based on the results (targeted messaging)
- Supervising regular research and adoption of new tools and approaches that can contribute to improving performance
- Creating and executing Marketing Campaigns that are in line with the company goals
- Researching possible ways to collaborate with large YT channels and television
- Supervising sales of advertising to various clients
- Leading the Marketing Department (several social media managers, one graphic designer), maintaining task management process, monitoring performance
- Promoting projects of the organization (including events) on SM in close collaboration with other departments within Lifespan, such as the the News Outlet, Video Production Team, Fundraising, Outreach
- Regular KPI Reporting to the Board of Directors
- Participating in interviewing the candidates for Marketing department
- Demonstrable experience (5 years +) as a Marketing Manager
- Demonstrable experience (2+ years) in leading a Marketing team
- Demonstrable experience with audience surveys
- Demonstrable expertise in creating, measuring, and A/B testing successful ad campaigns using standard platforms such as Google Ads Manager and Facebook Ads Manager
- Self sufficiency in resolving technical issues surrounding standard ad platforms such as Google Ads manager and Facebook Ads Manager
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Google tools for group work)
- Proficient with task-management software
- Readiness to adjust working hours to lead a multinational remote team
Job Types: Part-time, Full time, ContractIf you are interested, please send us your resume with the salary estimate to [email protected].
Lifespan.io is an advocacy organization raising public awareness and funds for research on aging and healthy longevity. To reach the goals, the organization produces various types of news, educational and entertaining content (written and video), various events and webinars, and supporting scientific research directly via our crowdfunding platform.
Our coverage of aging research news remains the main way to contribute to educating the public about this exciting field. We are currently looking for a professional writer with focus on finance to join our team and increase the output. It is going to be a part-time job at first with the potential to become full-time.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in analysing the investment/finance/crypto developments, events, initiatives, regulatory changes as they relate to longevity field, writing and rewriting related news, interviewing various stakeholders and experts on those topics, producing content relating to the financial and investment aspects of the industry including the intersection of crypto and aging research. We are looking for a reliable team player able to honor the schedule of submissions and our ethics code of longevity journalism.
- Researching and writing articles on a weekly basis with submission to the timeline agreed with the Editor-in-Chief
- Making interviews with researchers and public figures and preparing them for publication
- Ensuring articles are produced in a consistent manner and are in line with org expectations for quality and accuracy
- A journalism or business/economy/finance degree of at least bachelor level
- A track record of at least 2 years in a writing position with focus on finance
- Good understanding of the investment/finance world
- Some understanding of aging biology including the hallmarks of aging
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, Google Docs/sheets/Slides/Forms or similar such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Team player
Job Types: Part-time, Full time, Contract
If you are interested, please send us your resume with the salary estimate to [email protected].