Your #1 Source for Life Extension News
Lifespan.io offers the latest information on rejuvenation biotechnology and life extension technologies. Our news outlet brings you the latest aging research, financial, and advocacy news, which is great if you like to keep up to date with everything happening in this rapidly changing field on a daily basis.
Lifespan News, presented by Ryan O’Shea, is a weekly news show with a pop-sci twist. This show brings you the latest aging research and life extension news in a pop-sci style. Also hosted by Ryan O’Shea, the Rejuvenation Roundup podcast is a monthly breakdown of the key news stories and happenings in the industry.
- For this episode of Lifespan News, Ryan O’Shea discusses a study showing that taking multivitamins significantly improves human cognition. Script Have […]
- Today, we want to highlight an interesting development on the wearable diagnostic front: researchers have developed a wearable device that can monitor nutrients, […]
- Researchers have recently explored why B cells become less efficient as we age, analyzing how their behavior changes when they are transplanted from aged mice into young mice […]
- In March 2022, VitaDAO uploaded the funding proposal VDP-39, Longevity Hackers Film Participation, initiating a discussion and vote on VitaDAO’s potential […]
- In a new study published in Bone Research, Japanese researchers established a novel drug screening system and identified a promising compound to treat age-associated muscle and bone frailty . Musculoskeletal system Muscle health and bone health are tightly interconnected. […]
- In a review paper published in Nature, scientists discuss the problem of the rising burden of early-onset cancer . Not just a disease of aging We tend to think of cancer of a disease of aging, and for a good […]
- In the Journal of Inflammation, researchers from Johns Hopkins University have published a detailed review of the relationship between brain inflammation and the principal diseases of […]
- In a large randomized, placebo-controlled study, scientists hoped that cocoa extract would improve cognitive function in elderly patients, but instead it was a multivitamin […]
- On this episode of Lifespan News, Ryan O’Shea discusses a new video in which Life Noggin and SENS have partnered to inform […]
- Researchers publishing in Cell Stem Cell have found that the mitochondrial protein OPA1 is an integral, regulatory part of muscle stem cell activation, the […]
- A study published in Aging has shown that the removal of senescent cells through senolytics alleviates muscle degeneration in a […]
- A new study published in Nature Neuroscience has shown that neuromodulation of low-frequency neuronal activity in the parietal cortex improved working memory, […]
- The Rejuvenation Startup Summit (Berlin, Oct. 14-15, 2022), hosted by the Forever Healthy Foundation, is a vibrant networking event that aims to accelerate the development of the rejuvenation biotechnology industry.
- On August 22, 2022, Lifespan.io Executive Director Stephanie Dainow will participate in the Decentralized Science and Blockchain session as a part of the Emerging Tech Workshop at the world’s largest annual Aging Research and Drug Discovery conference (9th ARDD). […]
- Joppe Nieuwenhuis, Innovation Scout at Rejuveron Life Sciences, discusses his views about the future of longevity and rejuvenation research and how it will merge with current medical frameworks and systems. About Rejuveron Rejuveron is […]
Interviewing the leading experts in aging research and longevity
We have a dedicated team of journalists who have interviewed many of the leaders in the field about their research and the drive to end age-related diseases. You can find our latest interviews below.
- We recently caught up with Dr. Aubrey de Grey and talked to him about the upcoming Dublin Longevity Summit and how things are looking on the advocacy landscape. Hi Aubrey, great to see […]
- We recently had the opportunity to speak to Martin O’Dea about a new longevity-focused event happening in Ireland’s capital city on September 18th-20th. Martin holds an MBS and is a business lecturer at Dublin Business School […]
- Albert-László Barabási is the Robert Gray Dodge Professor of Network Science at Northeastern University, and he also holds an appointment in the Department of Medicine at […]
- Dr. Steve Horvath hardly needs an introduction, so we will be brief: he is the inventor of the epigenetic clock and, currently, principal investigator at Altos Labs. We talked about the recent developments in […]
- Vadim Gladyshev is a Professor of Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, and he is one of the most prominent figures in geroscience today. We discussed various competing […]
- Dr. Collin Ewald is a molecular biologist and a professor at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zürich (ETH). At ETH, Collin leads the Laboratory of Extracellular Matrix (ECM) Regeneration. Here, his research focuses on age-related ECM […]