We cover the breakthrough technologies and scientific discoveries that are shaping the future of humanity. We aim to engage our readers with accessible and interesting articles covering the very latest in rejuvenation biotechnology research.
Currently, we rely on a team of full-time and volunteer writers to help deliver an engaging experience to our readers and deliver our day-to-day editorial needs. As a non-profit organization we are always happy to have people interested in science contribute their knowledge.
If you would like to get involved you might wish to join us as a volunteer writer and write about rejuvenation biotechnology (even on an irregular basis), you are welcome to submit an article to our editorial team.
Please read this entire page before contacting us, as it contains all the information you need to get started. Please only contact us if you are committed and able to write high-quality articles about aging-focused scientific research.
Please note that this is not an invitation to contact us to host paid advertorials; we are only interested in quality scientific content, and we do not accept funds to host content that is of an advertorial nature. We do not accept links to commercial websites in our articles, nor do we endorse products or services such as beauty products or cosmetics. We will not respond to any emails of this nature.
What’s in it for you?
- Your work will be published on our website and shared across our social media network, reaching thousands of readers.
- Your own author profile, which includes your picture, website, Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.
- Our thanks for supporting rejuvenation research and helping to keep our audience informed of scientific progress.
- The possibility of becoming a paid contributor at a later date.
What we are looking for
We are seeking people who have a passion for science and want to help us engage the public and start conversations about the possibilities of future medicine and the world of tomorrow. If you are a researcher, a journalist, an activist, a lobbyist, or perhaps an expert on medical regulatory matters, we encourage you to submit an article.
We are typically looking for articles between 800 to 1500 words, ideally focused on specific research publications, scientific discoveries, updates from rejuvenation biotechnology companies, or regulatory news in the medical world. All pieces should be scientifically grounded and include credible references and supporting data where appropriate to support any claims; please use APA format when citing sources.
A few tips
- Read our articles. This will give you a feel for our style and format before starting on your piece.
- Let us know if your article is timely in any way in the subject line of your email.
- Choose sources carefully. Rely on primary sources as much as possible. If you quote someone, cite a statistic, or refer to research, make sure you cite your sources in your list of references at the end of the article.
- Proof your article. If a piece is filled with typos, poor punctuation, and factual errors, we will reject it.
- Be original. We ask that all submitted articles are original work that will be exclusive to our website. Plagiarized work is not acceptable, nor is previously published material with just some minor tweaks made to it.
If you are interested in contributing an article, send the final draft of your piece, including a proposed headline, a short bio, a photograph, and links to other articles that you have published to our editor. We will review your submission and get back to you if it is something that we are interested in publishing. If your submission is approved, you will likely hear from us within a few days. If you have not heard from us after two weeks, it is likely that we have chosen not to publish your article.
Should we accept an article for publication, it is likely to need revision by one of our editors; you will have the opportunity to view and approve the piece before publication. Once any changes have been finalized, you will be informed when the article is due to be published.