The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting all walks of life and threatens the eldest among us most of all. It reminds us once again how important is our collective work in developing therapies to address the root mechanisms of aging, and thereby reversing age-related damage and frailty.
Today aging research is more critical than ever, and the limitations this pandemic is posing on offline interactions won’t stop us – or our annual conference. We stay committed to promoting scientific communication on longevity research, so we have decided to turn EARD2020 into an online event, and make it the largest scientific gathering on rejuvenation this year!
The conference will be hosted on August 20-21, 2020, as planned. During two action-packed days, not only you will hear the reports of the most credible researchers and businessmen in the field, but will be able to participate in a range of discussions with the speakers and other guests, answer polls, watch interviews on related topics and more!
Join the Largest Online Event for Longevity Research in the World
Thanks to you, in a few short years Lifespan.io has become the largest online community in support of aging research in the world: over 150,000 people strong and including members of the press, governmental organizations, investors, and of course the most credible and impactful scientists working on aging. We have never had a chance to invite the whole community to join us at the conference, but now with an online event, we actually can do it!
We will leverage our online expertise to deliver an unforgettable event:
- A main event of over 16 hours of research presentations and discussion panels that offer the latest and most relevant updates from the field
- Interviews with thought leaders in the longevity field and online poster sessions to showcase up-and-coming research projects
- Networking features that will allow you to engage in Q&A sessions with the speakers and interviewees, participate in polls, and interact with other participants throughout the event while still being present for the action
- Access to presentation materials and exclusive early access to videos of all the sessions shortly after the event.
- This is perfect if networking or other concerns cause you to miss a presentation!
[rev_slider alias=”2020-Speakers” slidertitle=”EARD 2020 Speakers”][/rev_slider]
Updated Pricing Models for the Online Event
With the change of format comes updated ticket prices. To join in this event we are giving you a choice of two ticket options:
- A $500 premium ticket that will allow you to have access to all of the main event content and recordings, participate in polls and Q&A, and join the open chats and open video discussions. On top of that, it will allow you to interact with the researchers over breakout sessions as part of the premium networking program.
- A $300 regular ticket that will give you access to all of the main event content and recordings and will allow you to participate in polls, open chats, and discussions.
We are offering a 10% Early Bird discount on both ticket types that will last until May 21 so make sure to get your ticket before it expires!
If you are a Lifespan Hero, we will give you a special discount on each of these options to thank you for your support! Please contact Steve Hill to request your discount code. For those who purchased a ticket already, we will be in touch to apply the new rate or accommodate any ticket changes you may wish to make
We are committed to helping the research community grow, so we going to upgrade the poster session: young researchers whose presentations are approved by the organizing committee will be given an opportunity to make a 10-minute talk as part of the main event in the middle of day 1 and 2! Please contact us to discuss your potential poster presentation.
All proceeds from the conference will be directed to expand other Lifespan.io’s projects – news outlet, crowdfunding, LifeXtenShow, Longevity Investor Network and more. By joining us at the conference, you are also helping us to advocate for aging research at a larger scale!
Remaining Committed to Promoting Aging Research
In these unusual times, it is vital to keep the flow of scientific information vibrant. This is especially true for our field, as the work of rejuvenation biology can not only help our world cope with pandemics such as COVID-19 but create a future where humankind is far less susceptible to the ill-effects of all diseases.
As such we hope you will join us to make this event a true watershed moment for longevity research and for the world. Together we can overcome the diseases of aging.Looking forward to seeing you there (virtually!)