A Knowledge Hub for Supplements
There is a great level of enthusiasm for supplements in the community. The hope is that some of the supplements available today could influence the aging process in a positive way and help to slow, delay or even reverse it. It can be a confusing maze to navigate and there is a lot of hype and directly misleading information out there designed to encourage the purchase of supplements. That said, some supplements may have some genuine value in the fight against aging and as part of our educational mission, we review supplements and the studies behind them.
- An open-access human study published in Clinical Nutrition has found that a combination of supplements is beneficial for working memory. Identifying the dietary compounds Specific types of eating patterns have been associated […]Read More »
- Found in many fruits and vegetables, quercetin may have some potential in the context of aging. Here, we take a […]
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD)
- Niacin (NA)
- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN)
- Nicotinamide riboside (NR)