Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. On this day of international giving, people all over the world are encouraged to donate to the causes they find the most important.
Normally, Giving Tuesday happens towards the end of the year; however, due to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19, #GivingTuesdayNow has been set up as a special day of giving this year. In these trying times, our foremost wish is for everyone to ensure that they and their loved ones are safe and well provided for, but if you are in a position to support our work, now would be a helpful time indeed.
As you know, we have been working hard and have achieved much in the few years since we began our efforts to support research focused on ending age-related diseases, including:
- Creating the Rejuvenation roadmap, which visually track the progress and development of drugs and therapies
- Building the most-trafficked news outlet on credible aging research, publishing hundreds of news articles covering the latest developments in the field
- Conducting over 150 interviews with the top researchers in the field
- Hosting webinars and our Journal Club to explain the latest research
- Creating popular science videos with major YouTube channels such as Kurzgesagt and Life Noggin in order to attract more attention and support for our community
- Raising over $390,000 for important aging research
- Engaging the public, the research community, policy makers, and the press through various events, including our annual Ending Age-Related Diseases conference
We could not do this without your support. Your donations, big or small, make all the difference in the world – they allow us to keep running, expand our activities, engage new audiences, keep bringing you the latest news, and organize even more ambitious events and initiatives in order to bring this important topic to wider public attention. We have so much more planned in the days ahead, and you can help us get there sooner.
Thus, if you are able, please consider supporting us on this #GivingTuesdayNow with a donation. As always, stay safe, stay healthy, and let’s defeat the diseases of aging together.
We would like to ask you a small favor. We are a non-profit foundation, and unlike some other organizations, we have no shareholders and no products to sell you. We are committed to responsible journalism, free from commercial or political influence, that allows you to make informed decisions about your future health.
All our news and educational content is free for everyone to read, but it does mean that we rely on the help of people like you. Every contribution, no matter if it’s big or small, supports independent journalism and sustains our future. You can support us by making a donation or in other ways at no cost to you.